None of these got done today!
Two items off the backlog were done in the past 24 hours, but that’s it. Not likely to be done tomorrow either, it’s farm/market day and I plan to go to the antique store in the morning as I haven’t been there since the weekend. We have a cabinet swap to do as well tomorrow a.m.
- Go through the stored overflow china: clean and cull.
- Put away everything in the hall which is out of place.
- Dry the mint/lemon balm.
- Put up the 3 missing hurricane clips
- Replace the saved emergency water supply. (I’d deliberately used the water this summer.)
Put the tile in the basement. (I recently acquired a LOT of mosaic tiles.)
- Get the ladders put away for the season.
- Clean the vinyl flooring strip in the sunroom.
- Get the gifts sent.
- Clean two shelves of the bookcases in the office.
- Wash the rug which had been in the laundry and put it back.
- Get the supplies for the knitted pillow all in one place so you can finish it!
- Get the rest of the better paint into the attic.
- Clean the office chairs.
- Find a place to put away the dehydrator racks and do so when appropriate.
- Use up the ice cream base in the freezer.
- Go thru the record collection, cull.
- Put garden hoses away for winter.
- Recaulk the bathroom as needed.
- Figure out a new way/place to store the yarn and put it away.
- Look at the stored snow tires. Need new ones? In the budget?
- Make up/try the Naval Academy brass polish.
- Examine winter coats for flaws, etc.
- Put ice scrapers in the cars, examine and see if they need replacement?
Chores on hold or in process, for whatever reason:
decks Tues. 1 p.m. , porch & entry (fill in). Because it’s fall, I’m not sure you could tell that I swept the decks at all, however, I did do it! It’s raining (Tues – Weds.)
Wash the net curtains. First pair pulled from over the dry stores 4:30. Washed Tues. 10/24 a.m.
One pair to go. Two pairs to go.
Use up the eggplant from last week. Used the first one for Sunday’s dinner.
Fertilize the lawn. Did the dooryard lawn and the lawn on the street side of the bulb bed. Tues. 4:30 p.m. Lots more to do!
Cull books from one “holding pattern” bookcases. Either they’re out or they stay!, in process Thurs. a.m. (I did the 1st shelf.)
Put family photos in the album. Can’t be done. Photos located, album missing!
Clean off DH’s desk. This is going to be delayed until he and I catch up. I pulled everything from the top drawer on his side of the dresser, we’re still going through all of that.