Put some baking soda/vinegar down the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and tub drains to help them flow more easily.Fri. 9:15 a.m.
- Put ice scrapers in the cars, examine and see if they need replacement?
Go through the secondary spice rack, clean, cull, and replace as needed.Fri. 11:00 a.m.
- Ship the box to the BIL, make up more boxes of things which should be shipped and get them sent!
Do something I think needs doing, whatever it is and note it here.In doing the bathroom drain, the popup assembly finally bit the dust. So, the unknown job has become to replace the popup drain mechanism! Fri. 9:15 a.m.Fri 10:30 a.m.
Backlog from Weds.
- Organize/Cull the cleaning products
Finish the cleanup around the wood stove, supplies & equipment.Fri. 10 a.m.
The backlog from Tuesday:
- Get lumber stored correctly for winter, where storage is available.
- Clean the quarry tile in the sunroom.
Backlog from Monday:
- Clear stuff from my car and run a vac through at least part of it!
- Work on the fabric storage again: cull and neaten.
- Move the paint as DH and I discussed.
- Clean out the underdeck storage.