It’s Monday, and despite wtf the calendar says, to ME it’s the beginning of the week. That means I am all full of resolutions, plans, & more ideas of things I should do than I can possibly do in the next 5 days,
So, we’ll see.
It occurred to me yesterday that I had not posted a “to do” list in some time. I’ll post it and make comments below. If/when I finish tasks this week, I’ll mark those too. This to do list is a cut/paste/edit from 3/20, so yes indeed, it has been some time!
Get at least one piece of one item off of the long-term list!
- Replace the north/south doors. (They’ve been ordered, will be delivered tomorrow.)
Do more prep before the doors are delivered.Tues. Work on the housework book.Tues.
- Work on the websites.
Denail, clean,prime & paint the removed clapboards from the laundry wall where the new door will be installed. Friday
MEDIUM TERM: (in the next 2-3 weeks)
- Empty the old coffee table full o’ stuff in the hallway.
- Resolve the “too many” coffee tables dilemma.
- Remove the “island” of boxes of stuff from the attic. Sell, donate, or trash enough that the floor can stay cleared.
- Put food away for winter.
- The fridge freezer needs to be organized and purged.
- Clean the fridge’s shelves.
- Paint the laundry room, inside and out.
- Paint the bathroom.
- Get the new shower curtain liner painted and installed.
Get through some of the accounting backlog.Weds.
LONG TERM & ONGOING:
- Get a job.
- Pay off the equity line.
- Continue to use up the stored foods: grains, beans, pasta, etc. (The canned goods purge the end of last year beginning of this year worked.)
- Rebuild the winter pantry.
Writing Projects: Memoirworked on the formatting issues Thurs.
- Writing Projects: Article
- Writing Projects: Kitchen Book
- Writing Projects: Novel