Get at least one piece of one item off of the long-term list!
Replace the north/south doors. (They’ve been ordered, will be delivered tomorrow.)
- Work on the websites. In process
Prime& paint the removed clapboards from the laundry wall where the new door is installed.Backs have been primed. Fronts along with new, preprimed clapboards will be painted all at once
- Paint the rest of the exterior of the house next to the porch.
- Get the clapboards reinstalled. Started Sunday will probably be finished Friday.
Finish filling in the holes caused by the construction.Wednesday Finish edging the “rain garden”.
- Fill the bagster There’d an unexpected problem. . . .
- Order gravel.
- Get sanding sealer on inside of new slider.
Finish verathane on porch posts.Finished 10/1
- Primer other unprotected wood on porch which needs it. In process 10/1
- Get the triangles sealed up. In process 10/1
MEDIUM TERM: (in the next 2-3 weeks)
Empty the old coffee table full o’ stuff in the hallway.
- Resolve the “too many” coffee tables dilemma.
- Remove the “island” of boxes of stuff from the attic. Sell, donate, or trash enough that the floor can stay cleared.
- Put food away for winter. In process
The fridge freezer needs to be organized and purged. Started Monday Clean the fridge’s shelves.
- Paint the laundry room, inside and out.
- Paint the bathroom.
Get the new shower curtain liner painted and installed.
- Get through more of the accounting backlog.
- Get last year’s unfinished clean up done in the entry/living room/hall.
- Get the marble table out of the kitchen and to the antique booth. [Called the person who had indicated he’d help me get it to the shop.] It has been cleaned off, needs its base cleaned and for DH to take a pic.
- Get wood stacked and ready for winter. First 1/2 of the wood has been ordered. Delivered 9/30/17
- Get kindling boxes made up for winter. 2/4 are made up.
LONG TERM & ONGOING:
- Get a job.
- Pay off the equity line.
- Continue to use up the stored foods: grains, beans, pasta, etc. (The canned goods purge the end of last year beginning of this year worked.) In process
- Rebuild the winter pantry. In process
- Writing Projects: Memoir, 1st 3rd of retype complete 8/30
- Writing Projects: Article In process
- Writing Projects: Kitchen Book
- Writing Projects: Novel
- Get the small dressers cleaned up so that they can replace the big one, so it can be cleaned up and sent to an antique store or to auction. In process