- We bought some necessary (and expensive) things, about 1/2 off, thru promo gift cards and a sale today.
- We were invited to a party I wanted to go to, in the not-quite local big city today — but the invite was emailed yesterday — and we had made plans to do this and that necessary chore, so we didn’t go.
- A good friend of mine is in a lot of pain. I didn’t find out about it until late tonight, because we were gone most of the day.
- One of my favorite people associated with the gallery we’re involved with died today.
- A pic of my friend/previous employer (who I haven’t seen in about 4 years) was on FB today.
- The feral cat who was climbing in our laps two days ago today decided we are evil and to be run away from (although our food is mostly still okay).
- Someone posted a list of passive aggressive phrases, like, “No worries,” which I use all the time, trying to be polite.
The world is just weird today.Weird in that things are not what it seems they should be. We did better than I’d expected on the items we bought. I’d concluded the party wasn’t going to happpen (or we hadn’t been invited) when I didn’t hear anything a week or two ago, etc.