- Clean off DH’s desk.
- Cull books from one “holding pattern” bookcases. Either they’re out or they stay!
Organize the mailers.7:45 a.m. Thurs. Take stray hangers to the laundry room. Weds., forgot to note the time.
- Work on the marble table.
Finish laundry room clean up.
- Weed the brick path around the veggie garden, edge it.
- Move the lumber which needs it from the shed so it can be put away in the loft.
Sweep the front door landing (outside).Noon Weds.
- Work on grading the last pile of dirt.
- Put family photos in the album. Can’t be done. Photos located, album missing!
Work on new cleaning: laundry.Weds. 2 p.m.
- Examine winter coats for flaws, etc.
Clear off the dining room table again.In process. More work done Sun., but not complete! More work Tues. Done Weds. 7:20 p.m.
- Do the last gather of flea market materials, last market is Saturday 10/14.
- Put ice scrapers in the cars, examine and see if they need replacement?
- Ship the box to the BIL, make up more boxes of things which should be shipped and get them sent!
Organize/Cull the cleaning products8:10 a.m. Thurs.
- Clear stuff from my car and run a vac through at least part of it!
Work on the fabric storage again: cull and neaten.Thurs. 8 a.m.
- Move the paint as DH and I discussed.