Clean off/out the washing machine.Tues. 7:20 a.m.
- Get one of the comforters cleaned.
Desmudge the kitchen cabinets.11:10 a.m. Get the rest of the popcorn in the canister.11:30 a.m. Find the leather cleaner for the couch and chairs in the living room. Clean a chair, if found.10:30 a.m.
- Mop the laundry room floor (fill in).
- Find something to do with the extra eggs.
- Make pepper jelly.
- Figure out a new way/place to store the yarn and put it away.
- Look at the stored snow tires. Need new ones? In the budget?
- Make cookies with the frozen oatmeal.
- Empty my desk, again.
- Cut more sage and other such from the garden. Kale Fri. 10/13, most of the rest of it 10/15. Need to pull some tarragon and that’s it.
- Make up/try the Naval Academy brass polish.
- Clean off DH’s desk.
- Cull books from one “holding pattern” bookcases. Either they’re out or they stay!, in process Thurs. a.m. (I did the 1st shelf.)
Finish laundry room clean up.
- Weed the brick path around the veggie garden, edge it. in process, 1st quarter done 1:30 Fri., 2nd quarter and 1/2 the 3rd done Sunday.
- Move the lumber which needs it from the shed so it can be put away in the loft.
- Put family photos in the album. Can’t be done. Photos located, album missing!
- Examine winter coats for flaws, etc.
- Do the last gather of flea market materials, last market is Saturday 10/
14date changed to 10/21
- Put ice scrapers in the cars, examine and see if they need replacement?
- Clear stuff from my car and run a vac through at least part of it!.