Get at least one piece of one item off of the long-term list!
- Replace the
north/south doors. (They’ve been ordered, will be delivered tomorrow.)
- Work on the websites.
- Prime & paint the removed clapboards from the laundry wall where the new door will be installed. (Priming has been in process since last Friday.)
Get the nailers up so the guys can finish up the trim.Monday Get the clapboards painted?Started Monday
- Paint the rest of the exterior of the house next to the porch.
- Get the clapboards reinstalled.
Finish filling in the holes caused by the construction.Wednesday
- Finish edging the “rain garden”.
- Fill the bagster
- Order gravel.
- Order wood.
MEDIUM TERM: (in the next 2-3 weeks)
- Empty the old coffee table full o’ stuff in the hallway.
- Resolve the “too many” coffee tables dilemma.
- Remove the “island” of boxes of stuff from the attic. Sell, donate, or trash enough that the floor can stay cleared.
- Put food away for winter.
The fridge freezer needs to be organized and purged. Started Monday Clean the fridge’s shelves.
- Paint the laundry room, inside and out.
- Paint the bathroom.
- Get the new shower curtain liner painted and installed.
- Get through more of the accounting backlog.
- Get last year’s unfinished clean up done in the entry/living room/hall.
- Get the marble table out of the kitchen and to the antique booth. [Called the person who had indicated he’d help me get it to the shop.]
LONG TERM & ONGOING:
- Get a job.
- Pay off the equity line.
- Continue to use up the stored foods: grains, beans, pasta, etc. (The canned goods purge the end of last year beginning of this year worked.)
- Rebuild the winter pantry.
- Writing Projects: Memoir, 1st 3rd of retype complete 8/30
- Writing Projects: Article
- Writing Projects: Kitchen Book
- Writing Projects: Novel