- YEAR of the Pig
- Get organized, clean up your computer, and creativity MONTH
- Science fiction and world introvert DAY!
(There’s more. Want more? Info here.)
So, I’ve been working on my organizer or getting ready to. I couldn’t find another PlanAhead Mother’s Organizer, and I tried. I won’t buy one at Amazon, forget that. I looked though the stores I will go to and didn’t find one. So, I’m back to DIY, again. I did buy a planner, but it;s a regular thing for appointments mostly.
I liked the mother’s organizer because it had columns for 5 kids. With me? That was 5 projects and I could carry things one step one day to the next step two days later on their weekly spread. It was great.
Multi-Day Projects This Month:
- So, I have a planner/organizer designed, but not made. I’d already had that. So, this year I will actually make it as my first multi-day job.
- Get the financial info together so that at the end of the month it’s all ready to go to the accountant. Unsure if I’ll make that, but it’s the goal!
- Write a promised article. The deadline for that is 1/15, so it will probably be done before the financial info, which I can’t finish before all the paperwork from various places arrive.
- Finish the storage move.
This morning I went through a box in my office full of china and glass pieces. Most are going away. Some of it was pieces I was missing and I wasn’t sure where I’d put them?
There are 2 boxes with pieces priced, boxes labeled and sealed — for the spring flea market. A 3rd is started.
There’s a crate of pieces going to the antique store when they get back from their year-end break.
I haven’t stopped what I’m doing, I just haven’t written about it much!
We’ll see how much I actually can do!