- Put away the canning supplies if not in use.
- Remount the last yardstick.
- Find a new home for the basket which holds the “cat towels.” (Old towels used for whatever is needed: car washing, spill clean up, whatever!)
Go through the eyedrops and make sure they’re all current.12:35
- Pick up the yard, put more items away for winter.
Clean the dusters.Fri. 10:45 a.m. Clean the ironing board, iron, & supplies.The cover is washed, I will replace the pad at some point and the board feet, etc. have all been cleaned as has the iron. Fri. 5:00 p.m. Work on the “everything file” notebooks and their boxes. Fri. 11:35 a.m.
- Polish some of the metal decorative pieces.
X something off this or the backlog list (fill in).Fri. 10:30 a.m. Put away everything in the hall which is out of place.Fri. 11:10 a.m.
- Dry the mint/lemon balm.
- Put up the 3 missing hurricane clips
- Replace the saved emergency water supply. (I deliberately used the old water supply this summer.)
- Put the tile in the basement. (I recently acquired a LOT of mosaic tiles.)
- Get the ladders put away for the season.
Clean the vinyl flooring strip in the sunroom.Fri. 10:30 a.m. Get the gifts sent.What was ready was mailed this afternoon. Friday 10/27 Clean two shelves of the bookcases in the office.Fri. 11:20 a.m. Wash the rug which had been in the laundry and put it back.Rug washed 3:50 Fri. 10/27, ran out of quarters. In our dryer now. Should be done by 5 p.m.
- Get the supplies for the knitted pillow all in one place so you can finish it!
- Get the rest of the better paint into the attic.
- Clean the office chairs.
- Find a place to put away the dehydrator racks and do so when appropriate.
- Use up the ice cream base in the freezer.
- Put garden hoses away for winter.
- Recaulk the bathroom as needed.
- Figure out a new way/place to store the yarn and put it away.
- Look at the stored snow tires. Need new ones? In the budget?
- Make up/try the Naval Academy brass polish.
- Examine winter coats for flaws, etc.
Put ice scrapers in the cars, examine and see if they need replacement?My car is done. DH will do his, I hope! I bought a new metal bladed scraper for my windows. 10/27
Chores on hold or in process, for whatever reason:
Go thru the record collection, cull. First part done. Moving to in-process 10/27
Sweep the decks Tues. 1 p.m. , porch & entry (fill in). Because it’s fall, I’m not sure you could tell that I swept the decks at all, however, I did do it! It’s raining (Tues – Thurs.) Got the entry Fri.1: 30 (10/27). Also removed the worst of it from the decks, again. Finished! Fri. 10/27 6:00 p.m.
Wash the net curtains. First pair pulled from over the dry stores 4:30. Washed Tues. 10/24 a.m.
One pair to go. Two pairs to go.
Use up the eggplant from last week. Used the first one for Sunday’s dinner. 2nd one used Fri. lunch. (2 to go!)
Fertilize the lawn. Did the dooryard lawn and the lawn on the street side of the bulb bed. Tues. 4:30 p.m. Lots more to do!
Cull books from one “holding pattern” bookcases. Either they’re out or they stay!, in process Thurs. a.m. (I did the 1st shelf.)
Put family photos in the album. Can’t be done. Photos located, album missing!
Clean off DH’s desk. This is going to be delayed until he and I catch up. I pulled everything from the top drawer on his side of the dresser, we’re still going through all of that.