Get rid of the clothing donations which were supposed to go to the dump Sunday.11:00 a.m.
- Use up the ice cream base in the freezer.
- Wash the net curtains.
Do another load of the backlogged laundry. (fill in)6:15 p.m.
- Wipe down the sweeteners and their shelf in the pantry.
- Go thru the record collection, cull.
- Put garden hoses away for winter.
- Recaulk the bathroom as needed.
- Make pepper jelly (or use up the peppers somehow).
- Figure out a new way/place to store the yarn and put it away.
- Look at the stored snow tires. Need new ones? In the budget?
- Make cookies with the frozen oatmeal. Recipe found. Oatmeal removed from freezer Tuesday.
- Empty my desk, again.
- Make up/try the Naval Academy brass polish.
- Move the longer lumber from the shed so it can be put away in the loft.
- Examine winter coats for flaws, etc.
- Do the last gather of tag sale materials, last sale is Saturday 10/
14date changed to 10/21
- Put ice scrapers in the cars, examine and see if they need replacement?
Chores on hold or in process, for whatever reason:
- Fertilize the lawn. Did the dooryard lawn and the lawn on the street side of the bulb bed. Tues. 4:30 p.m. Lots more to do!
- Cut more sage and other such from the garden. Kale Fri. 10/13, most of the rest of it 10/15. Need to pull some tarragon and that’s it.
- Cull books from one “holding pattern” bookcases. Either they’re out or they stay!, in process Thurs. a.m. (I did the 1st shelf.)
- Put family photos in the album. Can’t be done. Photos located, album missing!
- Clean off DH’s desk. This is going to be delayed until he and I catch up. I pulled everything from the top drawer on his side of the dresser, we’re still going through all of that.