We managed to corral the mouse into the workshop. Then DH opened the door just slightly and put some peanut butter outside that. The mouse, who’d been busy avoiding cats as far as we can tell the entire time he’d been in the house, went eagerly towards this cat-free food! We closed the door and that ended the mouse saga, with no disasters.
- Put the grill away.
- Use the beadboard scraps.
- Clean the couch.
- Take the extra tile to the dump’s swap shop.
- Clean the fridge before going to the dump tomorrow.
titch together the two smaller rugs you’re using as a runner, so that it IS a runnerTues. 7:00 p.m. Get the measurements so DH can cut the plywood for the fan storage.Tues. 2 p.m.
- Get the coffee ad framed.
Get the rest of the burlap and stick it down onto the hill for erosion control.It’s done. It’s been done for a few days, didn’t note it. Wonder why? Tues. 10/31 10 p.m.
- Clean part of the upstairs that hasn’t been touched in some time.
- Double check the emergency supplies. (fill in)
- Put away the canning supplies if not in use.
- Put up the 3 missing hurricane clips
- Pick up the yard, put more items away for winter.
- Remount the last yardstick.
- Put the tile in the basement. (I recently acquired a LOT of mosaic tiles.)
- Get the ladders put away for the season.
- Get the supplies for the knitted pillow all in one place so you can finish it!
- Get the rest of the better paint into the attic.
- Clean the office chairs.
- Find a place to put away the dehydrator racks and do so when appropriate.
- Use up the ice cream base in the freezer.
- Put garden hoses away for winter.
- Recaulk the bathroom as needed.
- Figure out a new way/place to store the yarn and put it away.
- Look at the stored snow tires. Need new ones? In the budget?
- Examine winter coats for flaws, etc.
Chores on hold or in process, for whatever reason:
Make up/try the Naval Academy brass polish. Deferred because I have THREE containers of general metal polish. I want to use up at least one of those before I make up more. I sure don’t need 4!!!
Go thru the record collection, cull. First part done. Moving to in-process 10/27
Wash the net curtains. First pair pulled from over the dry stores 4:30. Washed Tues. 10/24 a.m.
One pair to go.Two pairs to go.
Use up the eggplant from last week. Used the first one for Sunday’s dinner. 2nd one used Fri. lunch. (2 to go!)
Fertilize the lawn. Did the dooryard lawn and the lawn on the street side of the bulb bed. Tues. 4:30 p.m. Lots more to do!
Cull books from one “holding pattern” bookcases. Either they’re out or they stay!, in process Thurs. a.m. (I did the 1st shelf.)
Put family photos in the album. Can’t be done. Photos located, album missing!
Clean off DH’s desk. This is going to be delayed until he and I catch up. I pulled everything from the top drawer on his side of the dresser, we’re still going through all of that.
Find a new home for the basket which holds the “cat towels.” (Old towels used for whatever is needed: car washing, spill clean up, whatever!)