Here’s my new list of things to do today:
- Tidy needlework supplies and equipment.
Find a new home for the puzzles (displaced when the Hoosier was sent for sale). Done 6:00 p.m.
- Put away summer weight coats. (It’s the first day of fall, yes?)
Dust a shelf in the office.10:47 a.m. Box yard sale items up for the last sale or put in the dump bin (to donate).11:30 a.m.
What’s left from earlier this week:
- Deal with mail
- Work on the wood piles (also on the to do list).
- Update grain storage: review/cull, clean containers, etc. A tiny piece of this was done as part of clearing the kitchen counter. Weds. 10 a.m.
Prep for the Christmas ornaments I’m making.Finished Friday. Now all I have to do is finalize the assembly! Dust the stained glass.Done 11:40 Friday Finish the salsa started Thursday.It was finished, except a small amount needed a container. Done! Friday 11:14
- Work on the house notebook.