I’m working on the backlogged projects: cleaning my office, the kitchen book, etc.
- I have a boatload of books to process, as per usual. I put about 100 more out at the old booth Saturday. We’ll see how the sale goes!
- The new booth is off to a rousing start, one of the two most expensive pieces sold the first day. Yeah! That paid for the booth, for the moment. Let’s hope it lasts!
- The anthology is in the gathering/winnowing stage, that is, we’ve got a batch of stories, we’re figuring how to group them, which stays in this category, not in that one, etc.
- I went swimming today for the first time in WAY too long. I’ve desparately needed some exercise, and I finally got some. I intend to do it again, soon! (I bought a new suit on Saturday, haven’t figured out wtf I did with the old one, yet.)
- I have to finalize the garden design in the next week or so.
- And, I’ve been working on the kitchen book, again – something else that’s way overdue.
I guess you could say I’m pushing my limits a bit and trying to get a lot of work done — all good things, yes?
I hope we all have a pleasant and productive week!